Best Bridge Pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Bridge Pickup?

I play a Les Paul Classic Plus through a Marshall and I need to know what is a good bridge pickup that is NOT too trebly/harsh and isnt an icepick through the eardrums and still sounds great. If you know of one then what is a good neck pickup to go with it?

Re: Best Bridge Pickup?

try a cc with a aph neck nice warm combo

Comment

Originally posted by ATR
      I play a Les Paul Classic Plus through a Marshall and I need to know what is a good bridge pickup that is NOT too trebly/harsh and isnt an icepick through the eardrums and still sounds great. If you know of one then what is a good neck pickup to go with it?
      ..What style(s) of music will you be playing? ..Country, Pop, Rock, Hard Rock, Punk, Pop Punk, Metal?...
      A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
      This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

I have a classic and tried the Blues trembucker, custom custom, 57 classic, c5, uncovered, c5 covered. I like the c5 covered cuz it gets rid of a little highs and sounds better than the over the top bass/ highs from the uncovered one.
        My bands links:

PEDL
        www.myspace.com/pedlmusic

TREBLE BLEED
        www.myspace.com/treblebleed

KLINK
        www.myspace.com/klinkdetroit

Comment

I think I will go with the APHn and a CCb. I hear good things about them.

Comment

Working...
          X