No announcement yet.

What kind of Seymour Duncan do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of Seymour Duncan do I have?

Hey guys, longtime listener, first time caller...
    Some kind soul donated an '80s yamaha guitar body for a project I have in mind, and it is equipped with a SD pickup. The DC resistance is about 9.5k ohms for each of the humbucker's two coils, and it is standard black bobbins with black tape. Anyone know what I might have here?
    Thanks!

Re: What kind of Seymour Duncan do I have?

Originally posted by Tone Eee
    Hey guys, longtime listener, first time caller...
    Some kind soul donated an '80s yamaha guitar body for a project I have in mind, and it is equipped with a SD pickup. The DC resistance is about 9.5k ohms for each of the humbucker's two coils, and it is standard black bobbins with black tape. Anyone know what I might have here?
    Thanks!

Hey Tone Eee, Welcome to the board!!! Pop that pick-up out, flip it over and check out the sticker on the baseplate, then go here:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

That should do it. Let us know if we can help any further.

Peace,

Darrin

Comment

Re: What kind of Seymour Duncan do I have?

9.5k each bobbins ?? Damn, its hot!
      Edwards Jimmy Page, Fender AmDlx Strat, PRS CE24, Edwards E-FV, AGILE Valkyrie Double-neck, Ibanez EP9. Metroamp 50w, Fender SFSR, Blackstar HT40 VP

Comment

Working...
      X