banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im assuming Guitar Center DOES NOT participate in the 21 day exchange policy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im assuming Guitar Center DOES NOT participate in the 21 day exchange policy?

I went in today to buy a JB, and they told me I would have to do the return through SD....any truth to that?

Re: Im assuming Guitar Center DOES NOT participate in the 21 day exchange policy?

It's up to the dealers whether or not they want to handle the exchange. If they pass, don't worry: just call us up at 805-964-9610 M-F 9-4 Pacific and we'll take it from there. As long as you bought it less than three weeks ago, you have your sales receipt, and you didn't use the pickup for assult weapon target practice, you're covered.
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Re: Im assuming Guitar Center DOES NOT participate in the 21 day exchange policy?

as far as i know gc has a 30 day return policy
      ive returned pups before but they know me over there. i think its up to the store manager, the sales guys work on commission so they dont want to see anything come back

Comment

Thanks Evan, thats cool.

Thanks Jeremy, they say once its soldered...its mine. It would be nice, to save the shipping charges...but then again, Im paying 59 at GC and others want 79-109 so I guess a few bucks shipping aint bad.

Thanks again

Comment

I bought a set of Fender Vintage noiseless pickups from my GC and hated the tone once I got them in. I took them out and took them back. They took them with no problem...
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

GC should.

Comment

I think GC has to honor the exchange policy. Some bands I've been in actually used GC as a rental company. We'd buy stuff, record with it, then return it.....or keep it, if was cool. My manager got in an argument with a GC manager, and pointed to the back of our receipt and showed him what their policy said. The manager replied,
              "look into the monitor, you have been put on a list of people we WON'T sell to anymore because of the abuse of our exchange policy......DOH!
              Originally posted by Boogie Bill
              I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Yeah, I argued with a prick there because I bought a M Audio Pre/sound card and the drivers sucked...every half hour I would have to re-install them, its all over the net that they are garbage. Well, I just went out and got me a Nice Soundblaster and wanted my money back, he gave me the speach about them not being a rental company. I told him If his product wasnt crap I wouldnt even be talking to him , then he wanted to charge me 20%, I had to get a real manager and still had to argue....but I got all my money back....but in a check....GC=****s

Comment

Working...
                X