banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got my EL DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shred-dog
    replied
    Re: got my EL DIABLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool info i will have to check that out i am sure it is killer since this site has so many monster players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Gunner
    replied

Originally posted by TwilightOdyssey
    Jake's site is now basically down, so there's little information to be had, but I'm looking forward to hearing any new material with him on it. Jake rocks!!
    Jake's site was bought out by Jeff Levesque end of last year and it's up and running again with a few more cool things......check out the Jake Tribute section....a few guys from this forum are on it

Leave a comment:

• shred-dog
    replied

i am going to find the time next week and fire it up on the week end since i am off from work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dime59hum
    replied

Whens its getting dropped in your guitar?

Leave a comment:

• shred-dog
    replied

good luck with the gig i'll keep an eye out for it !!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TheMist
    replied

I think you'll be happy with what you hear. Cograts

Leave a comment:

• korinastratkyle
    replied

I played a Scott Ian Jackson (the USA version with rail Diablos) and that thing really does rock! It had MY tone to it! Unfortunaly, I didn't have $900 at the time (that's new!) and I really wish I did.

It does very well clean, too! <---El Diablo

Leave a comment:

• TwilightOdyssey
    replied

Originally posted by shred-dog
    yes the corner pocket in orange lynch goes on at 10pm ish ? full set no yngwie and he even gets a sound check !!!!!!!!! good luck with the stephen pearcy gig is it solo or mickey ratt i know jake e lee played on the new mickey ratt disc !!!
    I think the Pearcy gig is solo stuff (blech); but, he has a name that will draw people, and we're trying to play places outside of NYC now, so I think it will be a good show.

I read about Jake E Lee playing on the Micky Ratt CD; George Lynch played on it, too! Jake's site is now basically down, so there's little information to be had, but I'm looking forward to hearing any new material with him on it. Jake rocks!!

Leave a comment:

• shred-dog
    replied

yes it is a custom shop pickup it took 2 or 3 weeks to get it is 14.5k/5.5k peak and a custom5 is 14.4k/5.4k peak it is one of 2 pickups made for scott ian of ANTHRAX this not the21k dual blade pickup

Leave a comment:

• Ez74
    replied

i cant wait to hear clips of it

how long did it take to get the pickup from the custom shop?

Leave a comment:

• RGN
    replied

This sounds like a great pickup. Actually, I hate the Screamin Demon- find it very wimpy IMO. I consider the Custom 5 to be a Screamin Demon w/ balls. I am a sucker for cool graphics too. Look forward to hearing this el Diablo. Is this a custom shop pickup? I haven't heard of it before.

Leave a comment:

• shred-dog
    replied

yes the corner pocket in orange lynch goes on at 10pm ish ? full set no yngwie and he even gets a sound check !!!!!!!!! good luck with the stephen pearcy gig is it solo or mickey ratt i know jake e lee played on the new mickey ratt disc !!!

Leave a comment:

• TwilightOdyssey
    replied

Originally posted by ex-250
    speaking of old school metal gear, you got some really 80s-type stuff yourself. 2 lynches, wayne
    True! I'm a sucker for flashy graphics!!

Leave a comment:

• TwilightOdyssey
    replied

Originally posted by shred-dog
    old school metal all the way with some blues and 70's thrown in the mix ! not in a band right now just jam with my buddy's band they are late 20's so they are more modern than myself but it's cool as soon as i get it installed over the weekend and fix my soundcard i'll post some clips speakin of old school going to see mr scary himself (george lynch) in ct on monday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you going to the show @ the Corner Pocket? My band was offered a slot opening on that show, but it just didn't work out. I'm trying to book a show there this Summer, perhaps opening for Stephen Pearcy ...

Leave a comment:

• shred-dog
    replied

old school metal all the way with some blues and 70's thrown in the mix ! not in a band right now just jam with my buddy's band they are late 20's so they are more modern than myself but it's cool as soon as i get it installed over the weekend and fix my soundcard i'll post some clips speakin of old school going to see mr scary himself (george lynch) in ct on monday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X