Is it possible to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to...

...get mint green covers (to match all the other mint green plasitc parts on my guitar) for SD single coil Strat pickups with "Seymour Duncan" printed on them, similar to the way that it's printed on the Lil '59 and others? I know it's only a cosmetic thing, but I'd like people to know that my Strat's loaded with SD pickups.

Would that be a job for the custom shop...maybe send a set of pickup covers in and have the printing applied?

Thanks for any help!
    Phillip
    Axis Guitar Effects
    Fuzz Central DIY Guitar Effects

Re: Is it possible to...

I would call the Custom Shop. BTW...Where is Summerville? Im in Suwanne...
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Re: Is it possible to...

Originally posted by the guy who invented
      I would call the Custom Shop. BTW...Where is Summerville? Im in Suwanne...
      Thanks, I'll drop an email to someone in the custom shop.

Summerville's about 25 miles north of Rome and about 35 or 40 miles south of Chattanooga, TN. Not much to do here music-wise. I used to live just outside of Athens before we moved here. Talk about a "culture shock"!

Phillip
      Axis Guitar Effects
      Fuzz Central DIY Guitar Effects

Comment

Working...
      X