banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

shout out to seymour duncan customer service!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shout out to seymour duncan customer service!

i started a thread about needing a cover/top for my lil'59(n) and i ended up contacting seymour duncan customer service and got an e-mail back from SCOTT MILLER and he sent me one how cool is that ! i just wanted to let everybody know how cool these guys are thanks again mr. miller YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
    Suhr OD-50
    Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Re: shout out to seymour duncan customer service!

Originally posted by shred-dog
    i started a thread about needing a cover/top for my lil'59(n) and i ended up contacting seymour duncan customer service and got an e-mail back from SCOTT MILLER and he sent me one how cool is that ! i just wanted to let everybody know how cool these guys are thanks again mr. miller YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone at SD rules! "You wanted the best... you got the best.... KISS!!!!"

ooooppps wrong quote.

Comment

Hej Fusion1.... iŽll really check it up if they will do the best when i ordered the WFD combo. ahahahahahahahahah
      Q:P
      iŽLL ask some of my friends to create a WFD logo. to stam in the headstock of my future handmade guitar. ahahahahah IŽll sell my soul(its already Sold.ahahahahah) to see this guitar done. ahahahah
      it will be a Modified SCHECTER AVENGER with more Wings... and not a prs/gibsonishy style body . it will have the dimebag 666 headstock style(\w/)and 24 frets of "Pure Satanic Overkill"(Legion, ex vocalist from Marduk(swedish BM band) in a live bootleg performed in Italy)
      Hope you all like it.
      Q:P
      Hails
      Ibanez RG7420-Evo 7-Liquifire 7
      Ibanez RG7420-Blaze Custom 7-Air Norton 7
      Ibanez RG550-Nailbomb-Nailbomb
      Jackson DXMG-Juggernaut - Juggernaut
      Ibanez RGT6EX-81-60A
      Ibanez RGT42DX-BlackHawk - BlackHawk
      Fender Am Std-Holy Diver-Emerald

Charvel Fusion DLX-81-SA
      Ibanez SR505 MIK Bass.

Fender EVH 5510 III 50w Head + Custom 2X12 Cabinet W/ WGS Liberator Speakers.

Comment

Yes, Scott is the best! I know because I get to spend 40 hours/week just 6 feet away from him!!

Web Mistress Kellie

Comment

damn right about that KELLIE tell him scott says thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Wayne Rock-legend #143 Jazz/JB
          Suhr OD-50
          Suhr 4x12" Vintage 30's

"Bradshaw" Moded Crybaby, Majik Box Rocket Fuel

Comment

Working...
          X