so did i turn it into a distortion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: so did i turn it into a distortion?

Lightning, what's "Me and Neal's stage rig?" Neal who?
    Originally posted by Boogie Bill
    I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
      Lightning, what's "Me and Neal's stage rig?" Neal who?

Comment

Fusion, Turn the Firebird Pickup 90 degrees, in regards to your stacked arrangement I was thinking the pattern would be like that. That's what I was thinking in the earlier post...I'd like to retract that, now I think it would be just like one thick ceramic. I know the 500T wasn't listed at SK but don't you think that if the mags are all in NS,NS,NS that that would be just like having one deep magnet which would provide long flux lines that cover the tops of both coils? I was looking at SD's supplier list a while back, I can't remember which supplier it was but (yea I was checking out SD's suppliers web sites) and there was this one that the only thing that I could see that SD would even buy from them was a pack of metal filings in a thin see thru container.

Gear Jones, Me and Neal nobody. Just a loud local band. That’s the guitars I pick from for gigs (Neal's guitars aren’t in the picture), not to exceed 4. I said Me and Neal because I didn't want to give the impression I was using 4 amps, 3 4x12s and a rack as tall as me by myself.
        Last edited by Lightning; 11-23-2004, 08:21 PM.
        Me and Neal's stage rig.

Comment

well since NO ONE is possitive about this mod turing the JB into a distortion
          all i can say it sounds damn good anyways

Comment

Working...
          X