Colors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colors?

Is there an extra charge for colors other than black or white for Duncan pickups?
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: Colors?

"Available in black, zebra (cream & black), reverse zebra and white as well as the following colors at no extra charge -- red, red & black, pink, green, light blue, dark blue & yellow."

That applies to most pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by dd12939
      "Available in black, zebra (cream & black), reverse zebra and white as well as the following colors at no extra charge -- red, red & black, pink, green, light blue, dark blue & yellow."

That applies to most pickups.
      Thank you. I hope they mean all dark blue or all dark yellow, and not dark blue and yellow on the same pup (like the red & black is available with)
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Jeff, hey, no it means you can mix and match any of those colors. If you wanted light blue and green (god forbid) it can be done and without a surcharge.

Comment

Working...
        X