Parallel Axis Pickups + Samick Guitars & The 11-Rack.....New User X-Mann

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parallel Axis Pickups + Samick Guitars & The 11-Rack.....New User X-Mann

Hey guys.....X-Mann here & I brought a video......

I've been lurking here & learning from all you guys for years now........I just wanted to introduce myself & profess my LOVE for Seymour Duncan & ALL of the different Parallel Axis pickups he makes.........Since I own them all......

Here's a video I just did (2nd one ever) for a different site using the 11-Rack & my S.D. loaded line of Samick Blues Saraceno guitars.......

Enjoy it & Thanks again to everyone for all the help that they never knew they gave to me....lol

Peace! X-Mann

PS - My 1st post here too.....(tear)

PSS - The Plaid Samick is using the Blues Saraceno Parallel Axis Bridge Pickup.....The neck is the standard Axis neck pickup.....

The Red Samick is tuned down to Eb & has the Parallel Axis Distortion pickup in the Bridge.....fwiw

PSSS - The video was done to show the tones in the 11-Rack, but does show just how great these pickups are as well.......

PSSSS - I feel that this line of pickups works OH SO WELL w/ digital modeling amps.....fwiw.......
    sigpic

Re: Parallel Axis Pickups + Samick Guitars & The 11-Rack.....New User X-Mann

Now there's some pretty cool tones coming out of that setup. It reminds me of Axe-FX or something similar. Good demo and I enjoyed watching it.
    sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Note: he was last seen around these parts on 12-05-2011.

Comment

Originally posted by ParameterMan View Post
        Note: he was last seen around these parts on 12-05-2011.
        He's probably been waiting for a response all this time. He's due to come back any moment now.
        sigpic Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess. - Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
        X