banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the SH-5 "Neo-dyinium" project?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the SH-5 "Neo-dyinium" project?

What ever happened to it? i was wanting to know the results.
    Carvin custom strat (P-Rails/hotrails/single - Tuned Eb) -> Pod XT - - 6505+ Halfstack

Re: What happened to the SH-5 "Neo-dyinium" project?

Originally posted by Mephis
    What ever happened to it? i was wanting to know the results.
    yeah...what happened to him...and the pickup!?!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Who was he? Lets all PM the guy!
      Carvin custom strat (P-Rails/hotrails/single - Tuned Eb) -> Pod XT - - 6505+ Halfstack

Comment

Who was he? Lets all PM the guy!

If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Maybe its a goverment cover up because he figured out how to make a pickup so powerful, struming 1 powerchord would power the entire city of NYC for 30 years!!!!

Comment

Maybe its a goverment cover up because he figured out how to make a pickup so powerful, struming 1 powerchord would power the entire city of NYC for 30 years!!!!
            If that were the case, then he'd be dead and so would you for bringing it up again.

Comment

Working...
            X