Duncan Pickup Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan Pickup Question

I need some help. I absolutely love the sound of the Duncan pickup that came in the bridge of this used guitar I bought today and I can't tell what kind it is. After searching the Duncan site, the only thing it "looks" like would be the Full Shred??? I pulled it out , and looked on the back of it, and there is only a little white sticker (that is very old and hard to read) and I think it says "B J" . Now, I know there is a "JB" model pickup but I don't think this is it. The pickup looks a bit old, but maybe you guys can tell me what it is. I'll post a picture of it.......

Re: Duncan Pickup Question

Here is the Bridge pickup .............

Comment

The neck pickup's sticker says "I 2 B J" ...... here is the picture of that one ....

What are these pickups ????

Comment

The first one, with allens, is a Full Shred. (SH-10b)
        The second one is a George Lynch Screamin Demon. (SH-12)

That info comes from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy_Chords
          The neck pickup's sticker says "I 2 B J" ...... here is the picture of that one ....

What are these pickups ????
          That is a Screamin' Demon. Strange that it is in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
            The first one, with allens, is a Full Shred. (SH-10b)
            The second one is a George Lynch Screamin Demon. (SH-12)

That info comes from here.
            Ya' beat me to it! The site sure is slow tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy_Chords
              I need some help. I absolutely love the sound of the Duncan pickup that came in the bridge of this used guitar I bought today and I can't tell what kind it is. After searching the Duncan site, the only thing it "looks" like would be the Full Shred??? I pulled it out , and looked on the back of it, and there is only a little white sticker (that is very old and hard to read) and I think it says "B J" . Now, I know there is a "JB" model pickup but I don't think this is it. The pickup looks a bit old, but maybe you guys can tell me what it is. I'll post a picture of it.......
              BJ is the person who wound the pickup, I've seen those initals before.

Comment

Man, you guys rule. Thanks a lot. That is weird that that pickup would be in the neck position. It doesn't sound bad though. I really dig that Full Shred pickup in the bridge. What do you guys think of it?

Comment

Working...
                X