Magnet type for User Group pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnet type for User Group pickup

Hey guys. I'm going to put up a poll about the magnet type, but I'm no magnet expert. Can anyone suggest what would work with the design so far?
    www.lockwireguitars.com

Re: Magnet type for User Group pickup

Originally posted by pinto79 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm going to put up a poll about the magnet type, but I'm no magnet expert. Can anyone suggest what would work with the design so far?
    So we are going to leave nothing to the expertise of MJ? We are going to come up with this mutt (and i think thats being nice) of a design leave her no room to work with making it do what we want?
    "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
    you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
      So we are going to leave nothing to the expertise of MJ? We are going to come up with this mutt (and i think thats being nice) of a design leave her no room to work with making it do what we want?
      This ^^

...but if you must do a poll for this, have an "Let MJ decide" option.
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

You've only got 3 options. A2, A5, and let MJ decide. The Hawkbucker/Diablo style rail is only available with those 2 magnet types.
        Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Working...
        X