Mayhem distortion pup set.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayhem distortion pup set.

I just put this set into my ltd ec1000 today. I'm having issues with the bridge pup, either I wired something wrong or fried a pot or w/e, I'll get it figured out.

My point is, seeing as the neck pup is working properly, I think that I have finally found the sound I have been looking for. It cleans up well enough to be of use, and I actually like the dirty sound. I have never before enjoyed the sound of a dirty neck pup.

I'm just hoping that I like the bridge pup as much as I like the neck pup. This guitar is currently my #1, so I can't stand that it's currently out of commission. Hopefully I get the issue figured out pretty quickly.

Re: Mayhem distortion pup set.

Pics of the wiring diagram and your wiring job?

Comment

Originally posted by dreadguard268 View Post
      I just put this set into my ltd ec1000 today. I'm having issues with the bridge pup, either I wired something wrong or fried a pot or w/e, I'll get it figured out.

My point is, seeing as the neck pup is working properly, I think that I have finally found the sound I have been looking for. It cleans up well enough to be of use, and I actually like the dirty sound. I have never before enjoyed the sound of a dirty neck pup.

I'm just hoping that I like the bridge pup as much as I like the neck pup. This guitar is currently my #1, so I can't stand that it's currently out of commission. Hopefully I get the issue figured out pretty quickly.
      you should have it wired just like the neck pickup?
      here is all the possible wiring diagrams
      Huge selection of top brand guitar & bass electronics, pickups, parts & hardware. Plus hundreds of free guitar wiring diagrams.
      Excellent deals with,
      Frank falbo,Rockstarnick,SrDeMaFp,Joyouswolf,SFW,gpengui ns
      Jacksontrader,Latsmcgee,IndySG,Ghostmaker,
      slaveunit,atreidesheir,appar111,ex-250,dominus,
      guitarkingdomworks,appar111,ginoames,chickencoop,
      51501984,guitarfreak,notesfield,raybarbeemusic,
      king izzo,Tone scavenger,Heem6,Checo,metalmachine,MetLking

Comment

Best pic I can get atm,

Followed this diagram: http://www.seymourduncan.com/support...ic=2h_2v_1t_3w

Comment

Working...
        X