X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Angus Young vs Pearly Gates

Originally posted by SAVAGE DISTORTION View Post
    the spec has the angus at 10K,alnico 5 from a old gibson scan if that helps

I always thought angus really used the rio BBQ? there is no definitive proof he even used this sig model?
    It is just what gibson put in the sig SG
    I have read reports from users of the Gibson Angus p/u that it is close in specs to the 498T, reading around 13-14K, unless they've changed the wind since then. Maybe there was more than one version. The 498T in my '92 SG Standard reads 13.7k.

Al

Comment

A5 496R in the bridge

You might want to try this.

Regarding any post I've made before 2018, assume I've changed my mind by now.

Comment

Rise, thread of the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by tc View Post
          Rise, thread of the dead.
          There is no virtue to a thread simply because it's new, as almost all threads are repeats of something else that's been discussed many times before. A very nice thing about using old threads is that you get a lot of background info, and usually don't have as many people speculating on things they don't know about, or have forgotten about.
          "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
          "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
          "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

This thread did have lots of good info, like post #21. And then if a person starts a new thread, people will post "didn't you search - this has been discussed before". But some of the info of this thread was to sound like AY - not my goal.
            So, thanks for the 2 suggestions for far - hopefully more SG players can make suggestions.

Comment

Working...
            X