No announcement yet.

For those who order the Fuglybucker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: For those who order the Fuglybucker.

Originally posted by MojoMonster View Post
    P
    Arrived yesterday, no problems, and I have to give major props to Rondo.
    The guitar was pretty much in tune when it arrived with action a little low/buzzy for my tastes but worked well with the installed strings when amplified.
    Haven't opened it up yet, but except for a bb-sized blemish on the gold stop bar, the guitar looks amazing.
    Exceptionally so for a $300 model.
    Took her for a spin on the Classic 30/Rebel 30 stereo setup and the stock pups/electronics were easily the best I've heard for that price point... heck for almost any sub-$500 guitar.
    If I hadn't gotten it specifically for the FuglyBucker set, I'd be tempted to just leave it alone.
    MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
    Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

Originally posted by 0v3nm4n View Post
      when it comes in feb. Ill let you know.

The reason I chose this one is because its a 25in scale with an ebony board...at a fraction of the price PRS would charge. Also the fugbucks are 'designed' for 24 fret instruments. ALSO chappers guitars are essentially templates for customization so I'm gonna go to town on this baby
      Ha! You need to tell the Monkeylord his Guitarnivore pups are history already...

As yet I've not a clue where mine will find a home, but I'm sure I have time to work on it.
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Originally posted by Funkfingers View Post
        I have decided to start saving up for the Zephyr Silver Antiquity Anniversary version.
        50 years from now?

Man, you're patient...

Comment

anybody got em yet?
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
          X