banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YJM Prewired pickguard Set, where to BUY ?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YJM Prewired pickguard Set, where to BUY ?!?!?

Anyone know where I can buy the YJM Prewired pickguard Set ???:
    Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

It's listed but "unavailable" on all the major online music stores, and besides eBay which some of the sellers are a bit shady (not responding to any questions, having the same YJM set selling for different prices) it's impossible to find !

Re: YJM Prewired pickguard Set, where to BUY ?!?!?

I've bought pickups from banjomikez, myguitarsupply, and thestratosphere, on eBay, none of whom have ever given me any issues.

I find Guitar Center, Sam Ash, and Daddy's Junky Music FAR shadier than those guys.
    AccountKiller

Comment

Yeah myguitarsupply was one of those guys that has it listed one for $249.99 and another for $314.95, I sent a message to him and got no reply ... !!

Comment

amazon has the dimarzio set.

Comment

^^The DiMarzio set is atrocious. I don't know how the guy used them for so long. Not even in the same ballpark as the Furys.

@DragonPL
          I'm not going to say which, but I recently bought a popular Duncan pickup from myguitarsupply for a massive discount. Got it within 2 days of shipment. For $249? I say go for it. That's the cost of the pickups ALONE, nevermind the pickguard and pots. You are always covered by eBay buyer protection. If you don't get the item, it's a phony, or it's broken, you can always get your money back. Save yourself the aggravation of road rage, and taxes by buying online!
          AccountKiller

Comment

Working...
          X