Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SH6 and TB6 Difference?

Originally posted by Dark Order Lord View Post
    you have to remember the tb's are voiced just a little different to compensate for the chnage of tone a tremelo has.
    I don't think that's the case.

Comment

You can get a TB/SHn set on ebay from a place called Macdaddy Music. They offer alot of different pairings. The TB-6/SH-6n set is 145.00USD.

Comment

Dudes, just try the tb's and the sh's in the same guitar, then you will see
        DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

"War is the failure of the human spirit" - A.J.P. Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Order Lord View Post
          The sh6 is a little middier than the tb6, but you have to remember the tb's are voiced just a little different to compensate for the chnage of tone a tremelo has.

Originally posted by LtKojak View Post
          I don't think that's the case.

the Lt is right.

it's about the spacing of the poles to align better with the strings.

Comment

Originally posted by darthphineas View Post
            the Lt is right.

it's about the spacing of the poles to align better with the strings.
            Right, not the bobbin itself being wider, just the spacing of the poles....
            Am I correct?
            (I dont currently have a TB pup to compare with my SH-4 JBJ)

There are valid points being made for each side, I never really thought about it much....
            Imo you cant really compare 1 pup to another, even in the same guitar, because no pups sound exactly the same anyway. Atleast with my experience this has been the case.
            87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Working...
            X