SSS advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SSS advice...

Ok, I pushed the button today and ordered the Injector set. I hope it'll live up to my expectations...

Thanks to all for your help!
    Rek Custom Guitar (Duncan Full Shred set)
    Peavey Vandenberg Ed.2 (Tom Anderson HN3, DiMarzio Chopper)
    Peavey Vandenberg Custom Quilt Top (Stock pickups)

Comment

Originally posted by ztevie View Post
      Ok, I pushed the button today and ordered the Injector set. I hope it'll live up to my expectations...

Thanks to all for your help!
      Hey keep us posted. I too will order an Injector bridge and a Virtual Solo for my Carvin. Can't wait to try them out.
      Play it like you mean it!

Originally posted by Ayrton
      Can we please stop with the whole "bigger strings are manly, sound "better", help you get chicks", etc.
      Originally posted by Funkfingers
      Anything over twenty five or thirty years old is now deemed "vintage" - even if was a steaming pile of manure to begin with.
      You played a chord (minimum note count = three) all on one string. Da boy's a genius.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arellanon View Post
        Hey keep us posted. I too will order an Injector bridge and a Virtual Solo for my Carvin. Can't wait to try them out.
        Pulled the trigger as well on the Virtual Solo and Injector bridge; got them wound for lefty so I won't get them until early December though.

Play it like you mean it!

Originally posted by Ayrton
        Can we please stop with the whole "bigger strings are manly, sound "better", help you get chicks", etc.
        Anything over twenty five or thirty years old is now deemed "vintage" - even if was a steaming pile of manure to begin with.
        You played a chord (minimum note count = three) all on one string. Da boy's a genius.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X