X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancity
    replied
    Re: Ibanez HELP

wow thanks for all that I got some choices now!

- Rancity

Leave a comment:

• SABOTAGE
    replied

Originally posted by Rancity
    Hey all,

I just picked up an Ibanez RG 1570, and The Bridge is the position i play in, the pick-up is pretty good, but its a little to trebbley for me, the sound kinda comes across to metal for my use. im looking for something like a gibson-ish tone, if that make sence

anyone got any idea what SD i should look into?
    and anyone got any comments on the Duncan Distortion?

thanks.
    this in the bridge,

Blues Saraceno Model™

PA-TB3 -- Created in the Custom Shop for Blues Saraceno, this pickup had to have the tone of the great old Gibson® P.A.F. and the power to cut through for Blues' unique and sometimes over-the-top style. Put this pickup in and you'll sound big, bad and plaid! Available in black only.
    Four conductor cable

and this in the mid spot,

The Parallel Axis™ Stack®
    PA-STK1n Designed as a companion pickup to the Parallel Axis humbucking pickups, it features a noise canceling single coil Stack® design and tremolo spacing. The sound is clear and full. Good for clean rhythm or bluesy solo tone. Due to the slightly increased size of this pickup, some guitar modification may be necessary.
    Four conductor cable. Black only

and finnaly this in the neck.

Original Parallel Axis Trembucker™
    PA-TB1 -- This humbucker is specially calibrated for either the neck or bridge position. Its spacing is also adjusted to allow for precise string alignment. Its tone is sweet and bluesy. The more gain you add, the more it sings. Available in black only.
    Four conductor cable

Leave a comment:

• \m/(00)\m/
    replied

custom

Leave a comment:

• JB_From_Hell
    replied

You want a trem spaced pickup for this guitar. I will second the Custom.

Leave a comment:

• Rancity
    replied

Hey!, Thanks for all that, i'll look into the customs.

- Rancity

Leave a comment:

• jeremy
    replied

welcome to the forum!!

i think something in the custom family might be a good choice. the sh5 custom is the most aggressive, the sh14 custom 5 has a big bottom, pulled back mids and a smoother top, the sh11 custom custom has a very smooth top full mids and a little spongier bottom

Leave a comment:

• Rancity
    started a topic Ibanez HELP

Ibanez HELP

Hey all,

I just picked up an Ibanez RG 1570, and The Bridge is the position i play in, the pick-up is pretty good, but its a little to trebbley for me, the sound kinda comes across to metal for my use. im looking for something like a gibson-ish tone, if that make sence

anyone got any idea what SD i should look into?
    and anyone got any comments on the Duncan Distortion?

thanks.
Working...
X