Dual tone pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual tone pot

Is there such a pot that has dual mode so i can have two tone pots working on the same pot with two caps or one but act the same as if i had two seperate tones for each volume pot? Reason being is that i cannOt fit anymore pots on my setup i have two volumes and only one master tone though i want to have 500k neck tone and 300k bridge tone

Re: Dual tone pot

Very confusing question.

What kind of guitar?

Do you want two pots on a single shaft with stacked knobs (like a Jazz Bass), or one knob that controls two pots?
    Band: www.colouredanimal.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
    Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

It sounds like what you want is a dual-concentric pot: 2 pots, with one shaft on the outside of the first. You have to buy the special pot stack as well as the special knob to fit it. You can find them in different combinations as well: 250k/250k, 250k/500k, 500k/500k, as well as 25k/25k (for an active pickup setup).

Type this in Google and you'll find various places that sell them and much info about them: dual concentric potentiometer

Comment

Originally posted by dvadneau View Post
        It sounds like what you want is a dual-concentric pot: 2 pots, with one shaft on the outside of the first. You have to buy the special pot stack as well as the special knob to fit it. You can find them in different combinations as well: 250k/250k, 250k/500k, 500k/500k, as well as 25k/25k (for an active pickup setup).

Type this in Google and you'll find various places that sell them and much info about them: dual concentric potentiometer
        Awsome thank you

Comment

Working...
        X