Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollowbody Vox Lynx Pickups

Hey,

I know this has been beaten to death but can you guys help me figure out what pickup to put into the bridge position of a 68 vox super lynx deluxe... these have single coil pickups with the neck position sounding really warm and the bridge really thin ... I've been thinking about putting a antiquity humbucker in the bridge position but wasn't sure about feedback ... should I consider putting the less hot neck position antiquity humbucker in the bridge position to help with feedback? ... anyways any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Hollowbody Vox Lynx Pickups

Nobody has any suggestion?

Comment

What are their dimensions? Are they surface mounts? If they are odd sized your best bet would be to have them rewound by the custom shop on the same bobbins.

GFS makes a few surface mounts. http://www.guitarfetish.com/GFS-Retr...ries_c_99.html
      Last edited by idsnowdog; 11-19-2012, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Awesome man thanks for the input... yeah theyre definitely surface mounts .. I figure if I were to do some other SD humbucker theyd have to route the body huh ... and I was definitely thinking about doing a replacement for the bridge pickup becasue its single coil and thin while the neck is pretty warm ... I've also always wanted a good humbucking pickup to kick in when i could

Comment

Working...
        X