59 Or Jazz In The Neck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 Or Jazz In The Neck??

I GOT A DD IN THE BRIDGE, WHAT SHOULD I SLAP IN THE NECK?,,,EVERYONE RECOMENDS THE JAZZ, HOW IS THE 59......WILL THEY BE A GOOD MATCH? DOES ANYBODY FAMOUS USE THE DD bridge,, JAZZ neck.

Re: 59 Or Jazz In The Neck??

Not that it much matters but the first name that comes to mind for me is Meegs Rascon of Coal Chamber. I think either the 59 or Jazz would be fine for the DD. If you want a bassier neck tone, grab the 59. The Jazz would be better for soloing and clarity. They're similar. The Jazz is like a brighter clearer 59.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

randy rhodes used a jazz/distortion set. both are popular neck pups

Comment

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
        Not that it much matters but the first name that comes to mind for me is Meegs Rascon of Coal Chamber. I think either the 59 or Jazz would be fine for the DD. If you want a bassier neck tone, grab the 59. The Jazz would be better for soloing and clarity. They're similar. The Jazz is like a brighter clearer 59.
        so the dd/jazz is a good combo, it is a combo used by some famous guitarists, you know anyone who has the setup?(besides rock stars, hows it sound?_

Comment

Working...
        X