No announcement yet.

Tele Neck to Match With Hot Stack Lead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele Neck to Match With Hot Stack Lead?

Hey guys, I just recently got a MIM Standard, and it has a Hot Stack Lead in the bridge. I'm loving the pickup, and would like to eventually get something in the neck that would match up well. I like the idea of staying noiseless, so what are your thoughts on the Vintage Stack for neck? Any other suggestions other than rails?

Re: Tele Neck to Match With Hot Stack Lead?

Hot Stack Lead and Vintage Stack Neck is a match made in noiseless telecaster heaven IMHO.
    Best amp tech I've ever had and hands down one of the best electronic/sound wizards in the NC Piedmont.

Comment

Same here!!! My MIM Telecaster is stock and I need more output to compete with my Samick that has a Hot Rails in the bridge and JB jr in the neck!

I'd like to know if a STK-T2 Hot Stack and a STK-T1n Vintage Stack would go nicely AND be more or less the same out out as my Samick!
      Last edited by Dreezy2250; 11-29-2012, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreezy2250 View Post
        Same here!!! My MIM Telecaster is stock and I need more output to compete with my Samick that has a Hot Rails in the bridge and JB jr in the neck!

I'd like to know if a STK-T2 Hot Stack and a STK-T1n Vintage Stack would go nicely AND be more or less the same out out as my Samick!
        Or would a Hot Rails at the bridge be better with a Vintage Stack in the neck?

Comment

I know in the end it's a matter of personal preference but what I'm looking for is if they will have a balanced sound and that the output will be close to my other guitar with Hot Rails at the bridge and a JB jr in the neck...

Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X