APH-1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APH-1's

im going to buy a set of aph's...but i noticed that there are both bridge and neck aph's...are they the same, or will i need to buy the neck, and the bridge?
    "some people say a song without lyrics isnt a song...tell that to beethoven and he'll kick your ass"
    -Eddie Van Halen

Re: APH-1's

You can just buy them in a Calibrated set. If it says "bridge" im supossing that the bridge version has a little more output. For the middle you usually want it RW/RP for a noisless effect in the 2 and 4 position on the 5 way switch. and for the neck you just want a regular one.
    There is no spoone
    - The Matricks

Comment

Re: APH-1's

Originally posted by RosesFan16
      im going to buy a set of aph's...but i noticed that there are both bridge and neck aph's...are they the same, or will i need to buy the neck, and the bridge?

Ok...there is no middle RW/RP humbucker...the bridge is a tad hotter than the neck, get a neck and a bridge and use them in the correct positions...they are pretty close to the same but Duncan does them in sets for a good reason. Good luck

The guy who invented fire
      BTW...APH-1's are killer pickups! If you want a killer but hotter bridge pickup to go with the APH-1 look into a Custom Custom foe the bridge...that is a great set-up!!!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
      X