Question for LA-based guys, during NAMM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for LA-based guys, during NAMM

Hi guys and gals, I have a bit of a self imposed pickle. I have 2 nice les pauls waiting for me in LA (or greater LA; I don't know how to call it ) but I need to wire them up. I've got the pots harnessed, everything is ready to go, I just need to solder a grand total of 8 wires. Who can help me out? I have no idea of distances, nor have I got an idea if the guys of Seymour Duncan will bring along a soldering iron, and I can't bring my own to fix it in my hotel room cause my iron runs at 220 volts and you guys have 110...

If not, I'm a big loser for forgetting a detail like that and I'll have to hold off showing off my 2 master pieces (cause hell; thats what they are: koa, rosewood, flamed maple and 1 piece mahogany?! thats masterpieces avant la lettre! ) till I get to Santa Barbara.

Re: Question for LA-based guys, during NAMM

Maybe if you can get me into NAMM or show me around.

But if you can't that is cool. Just tell me when you'd need it (IIRC NAMM is Jan 24-27?). The other LA based guy I can name off the top of my head is ItsaBass.

Comment

Don't know where your hotel is at, but I'm about 15-20 minutes from the Anaheim Convention Center. Hit me up if you're interested.

Comment

$10 bucks at radio shack. You can ask google if one is close.

Comment

Home Depot has 40W Wellers for under 20 bucks. It comes with solder, three tips, and a rest.
          Last edited by ItsaBass; 01-14-2013, 03:20 PM.
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Yogi Berra was correct.
          Originally posted by JOLLY
          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I'll have my tools with me.

Comment

Working...
            X