Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all my adoring fans..........

Hello,
    Is there anyone there, or rather, does anyone know how to get ahold of this mysterious pickup winder that sells on E-Bay? He gets a lot of "love" on the G. Page forum and my friend is pleading with me to find him as he has some big questions from this mystery man.
    He is supposed to come from Camano Island, Wa. with a shop there. Sells tempting sounding pickups, lots of pictures on E-bay, but no phone, address, supposed to be the "Onomac Windery". Still can't find. Anyone??
    Thanks,
    Steve Buffington.

Re: To all my adoring fans..........

It's Onamac Windery, not Onomac Windery

Their Ebay seller name is klea 3031

That is likely all you will find, contact them through Ebay
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Hello, thanks T.G.W.I.F.,
      So then there must be an E-bay contact number or e-mail address on the page, like a a E-bay home page, Correct? I will try an E-bay home page myself. Thanks again.
      SJB

Comment

Just go to any of his auctions, down at the bottom of the page there is a link to ask the seller a question...follow those links.
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

For a second there I thought you were referring to OTPG

Comment

Working...
          X