RW/RP Tele neck pickup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RW/RP Tele neck pickup?

Anyone know of a pickup maker who offers one as a stock option?

Thanks.
    Originally posted by LesStrat
    Yogi Berra was correct.
    Originally posted by JOLLY
    I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Re: RW/RP Tele neck pickup?

The APTR-1, STR-52 are both RWRP. They are the only models I know of that are stock production.
    -Butch

Comment

Thank you...I see it now.
      Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

IIRC even the Antiquity sets are RWRP.

Comment

I am hoping for something that is not Alnico 2 or 5/2., and not Antiquity. The STR-1 is basically what I want, but it is not advertised as RW/RP.
          Last edited by ItsaBass; 01-26-2013, 10:17 AM.
          Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

Vintage Rhythm is RW/RP and alnico V
            If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

The thing is that I also need to be able to get one that is not RW/RP. I'm talking about a guitar with two Tele neck pickups. So does anyone know a pickup maker that gives you the choice when ordering, without having to go with a custom build (i.e. upcharge)?
              Yogi Berra was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
                The thing is that I also need to be able to get one that is not RW/RP. I'm talking about a guitar with two Tele neck pickups. So does anyone know a pickup maker that gives you the choice when ordering, without having to go with a custom build (i.e. upcharge)?
                I believe you can order a NON RW/RP pickup from Duncan w/o going through the CS.
                If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
                X