Just got my guitar back...WOW!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my guitar back...WOW!!!!

Just got my guitar back with the Screamin Demon installed and man i am in metal bliss!!!! Awesome crunch,tone,definition,harmonics and voicing for leads! This is way better then i expected. I played a JB before and i know thats a great pickup but i like the Demon a little better! Its got a sharper attack type of sound as well as a tight bottomend. The only other pickup i thought seriously about buying was the Distortion but i`m 100% happy with the Demon! Also its a perfect match with my Jazz in the neck and now i have finally found that SOUND that everyone tries to achieve for themselves!!!!!

Re: Just got my guitar back...WOW!!!!

Congrats. What kind of guitar is it?
    Ain't nothin' but a G thang, baby.

Comment

Its cool when you find "that" right tone. You're going to post some clips . . . right?

Comment

It`s a Peavey Limited USA Series. Alder body with Flame Maple top, tung oil finished maple neck and a rosewood fretboard. ArtieToo.....unfortunately i do not know how to post clips or anything like that on a computer....sorry!!!!!! Would that be considered cowbelling!!!! *LOL*

Comment

I guess it's now official. I'm the only one on here who does NOT like the Demon
          “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

JB From Hell.......Whats not to like? Other then its not the highest output pickup in the world but you can`t deny that tone! It cuts like a razor and has great bass response. Any lack of brutality or heaviness you feel may be missing is covered by a great amp! But i`ve decided to hold onto the Invader just in case i get another guitar.... its definitely going in there!!!!!!! I think the Invader works best as far away from the strings as possible and it really wasn`t a good fit with the Jazz i have in the neck anyway!!!

Comment

The Screamin Demon.... I didn't know it could do metal very well... find a way to post some clips.. and what amp are you running it through?
              • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
              • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
              • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
              • G&L Tribute Comanche
              • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
              • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
              • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Metalman 666.....It`s killer for metal!!!! Sharp attack that cuts right through ya at the same time great heavy crunch with sick harmonics!!!! I have a Peavey Triple XXX 1X12 combo amp.

Comment

i have the XXX 2x12....maybe i should look into a demon haha
                  Originally posted by Aceman
                  It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Congrats man! We want to hear a clip of it!!
                    Guitars:
                    Epiphone Gothic Les Paul Studio
                    Epiphone Silverburst Les Paul Custom
                    Schecter C7 Hellraiser

Amplification:
                    Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier

Pickups:
                    Seymour Duncan Distortions and EMG 707s

Comment

What guitar do you have btw?

Comment

I have a Peavey Limited USA Series. Alder body with Flame Maple top,Tung oil finished Maple neck with Rosewood fretboard.

Comment

Working...
                        X