Revamping a strat copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revamping a strat copy

I picked up one of the LTD ST203s from AMS when they were blowing them out last month and it's time to do some upgrades. I love the sound of the lil demon in my MIJ strat, so that's going in the bridge. Unfortunately, I'm not a huge fan of the duckbucker in the middle and I'd like something different from the lil demon in the neck. I'm thinking cool rails would be a good match in both positions. Any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Revamping a strat copy

the cool rails is a fine pup and should match up well with the lil demon in the bridge.

does that guitar come with three esp single coils? im a little confused by the duckbucker and lil demon neck being brought up

Comment

Re: Revamping a strat copy

The LTD has three single coil pickups. They aren't terrible, but they aren't going to work for the project I am working on now.
      I also have an MIJ strat that has a demon bridge, duckbucker middle and demon neck.

I like the sound of the Demon in the bridge, so I will also be using one in the LTD. However, I want something more balanced for the middle and something different for the neck of the LTD

Comment

Working...
      X