Ok, I am asking : Seth in the neck- 36th Ann in the bridge will go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I am asking : Seth in the neck- 36th Ann in the bridge will go

I would love to hear all the educated and experieces ear and opinions on this match - up...
    please let me hear them...
    Thank you !......BTW.... On a SG...... Fender, and fender Dumbled Modded amp.....

Re: Ok, I am asking : Seth in the neck- 36th Ann in the bridge will go

Two good PAF's, why not?
    "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
    "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
    "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Two good pickups that should work nicely with your rig.

And speaking of rig, I want to see and know more about that Dumble modded Fender!
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
        Two good pickups that should work nicely with your rig.

And speaking of rig, I want to see and know more about that Dumble modded Fender!
        Is a Hot Rod Dlxe with the Omega Mod..... Jim Price does it,,,, Google Omega Mods and you'll get all the info about,,Jim is the Classiest guy to deal with.

Comment

A word of caution: all Di Marzio p'ups using the "air" technology, 36th Anns included, have a "slow" time in the attack part of the ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release), the parameters used to describe the behaviour of a note.

The Seths have NOT this particular behaviour, so it might give ear fatigue when both p'ups combined due to phase and time issues.

You may or may not be able to hear it in actual live performance, but *I* sure do in the studio.

Consider yourself warned.

Comment

Thank you for the Heads Up on that....!
            I will post about it if something is not right or any discovery ....

Comment

Working...
            X