banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

epiphone pro buckers...wire color codes? Rick (blueman335) maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• epiphone pro buckers...wire color codes? Rick (blueman335) maybe?

I know this is a shot in the dark, but there is no info I can find.

The new 4 conductor alnico classic pros in my 335 have what looks like a similar idea as the liberator pots...the wires terminate separately into either a clip that plugs directly into the push pull pot...or the wires terminate on a.plastic.looking clip that is part of the pot. I am not 100% certain as I hqve not pulled it apart yet...just looking through the Fhole.

Anyhoo...anyone know what the color codes are for these? So I can "translate" to Duncan-ese? I am gonna throw my c5 and Jazz in there as test pilots.
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Re: epiphone pro buckers...wire color codes? Rick (blueman335) maybe?

Bump for the morning. Today is the only day I have time to install these. HELP
    I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Gibson color codes (no surprise).
      "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
      "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
      "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
        Gibson color codes (no surprise).
        Excellent..Thanks Rick!

Comment

Working...
        X