No announcement yet.

Famous players who use a SD Distortion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous players who use a SD Distortion?

Besides Randy Rhodes and George Lynch, who else uses or used to use a SD Distortion?

Cheers Primo.
    GEAR: 2008 Gibson Les Paul Custom(ebony) w/ C8 & PGn, 2012 Gibson LP Classic Custom(cream)w/ C8 & SD APII , '95 Epi LP Gold Top w/ JB & '59, '97 Fender Am Std Strat(Black) w/SD aps-1, '84 Profile Strat(Black), '06 Black Epiphone Korina Flying V w/EMG's, '04 Epiphone Dot w/JB & Jazz, Squier 50's Vibe Telecaster butterscotch blonde w/SD Hot Rail bridge, Marshall JVM410Head & Marshall TV4X12 cab w/V30's, Marshall DSL40C 1X12 combo, VOX AC30CC 2X12 combo.

Re: Famous players who use a SD Distortion?

WYANE STATIC BABY!!!

STATIC-X
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Oh yea!!! I have even heard that Jimmy Page has used DD's from time to time!
      If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Max Cavalera (Sepultura, Soulfly), Miguel from Coal Chamber used one. Jerry Horton from Papa Roach.
        “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

are these guys famous? ive never heard of them

Comment

Originally posted by itbepopples

Really ..oh well

Comment

Karl Sanders from Nile!!!!! Not mainstream famous but..........The Seymour Duncan website lists a bunch of names,click on the artists link!

Comment

Here's a list of artists using the SH-6

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.
                Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Right on dudes! Thanks for the replies!

Cheers Primo.
                  GEAR: 2008 Gibson Les Paul Custom(ebony) w/ C8 & PGn, 2012 Gibson LP Classic Custom(cream)w/ C8 & SD APII , '95 Epi LP Gold Top w/ JB & '59, '97 Fender Am Std Strat(Black) w/SD aps-1, '84 Profile Strat(Black), '06 Black Epiphone Korina Flying V w/EMG's, '04 Epiphone Dot w/JB & Jazz, Squier 50's Vibe Telecaster butterscotch blonde w/SD Hot Rail bridge, Marshall JVM410Head & Marshall TV4X12 cab w/V30's, Marshall DSL40C 1X12 combo, VOX AC30CC 2X12 combo.

Comment

did Kirk Hammett use them at one point? RTL era i think

Comment

Originally posted by itbepopples
                      You've never heard of Jimmy Page?
                      “I can play the hell out of a riff. The rest of it’s all bulls**t anyway,” Gary Holt

Comment

Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
                        You've never heard of Jimmy Page?

Ya know brother I was thinking the SAME THING!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X