Parchment-colored pickups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parchment-colored pickups?

My Double Fat Strat has Duncans... '59 and Pearly Gates Plus. The knobs, MOTO pickguard and pups are all parchment colored (in between regular white and aged white). Are other pups available in parchment?

Re: Parchment-colored pickups?

Parchment is a CS color if at all, because itīs kind of "Fender exclusive".

Last I remember even the CS wouldnīt do them, but I may remember wrong.

(So much for only lurking and never posting, eh TJ )
    Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

what's happinin Joe?

Bored over at the JCF

Rick

Comment

You cannot escape the brotherhood of the JCF :

Travis and Carrot will prolly be here any second, and the next thing we know Sully will register and bring his NutNoose
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

You beckoned? I have arrived.

I have nothing to say on this topic.

But I do have you Hamer, Joe. BWAHAHAHAHA!
          Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Hey guys! Yeah, got a little bored with the JCF and figured I'd venture out here more. Guess I'll keep the pups I've got in my Fender now instead of going CS. How's my Hamer treating you, Travis? I miss her. BTW, my DiMarzio Super Distortion still wants to meet your Duncan Distortion in the parking lot at three o'clock for a brawl! I know Rick will have my back!

Comment

Them's fightin' words. My Distortion wants your Super Distortion's address, for a special delivery of pain!

The Hamer is awesome. I am actually going to throw a Pearly Gates in the bridge to match the PGn that's in it now. The Distortion is a beast in that guitar, but I want something a little different for it. It'll be my ZZ Top guitar with the pair of PGs.
              Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

Sweet! Let me know how it sounds when you try it. I've always wanted to hear how that sounded. I like the PG+, though it can be a little bright. I believe it's got an Alnico V magnet and puts out more gain and treble than the regular PG with its Alnico II magnet.

Comment

Working...
                X