WTB chrome Invader pole piece's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB chrome Invader pole piece's

hey all, would anyone know where i could buy some chrome Invader pole peices? i currently have black ones that'd i'd simply like to swap out for chrome. I cant find anything at all on the internet about buying just the pole pieces, everything i find is the entire pickup itself when i already have one. can anyone help me out?

Re: WTB chrome Invader pole piece's

bump, i need help

Comment

It sucks but your best bet would probably be to have them chromed. If you can find a local chromer (car bumpers, wheels, small parts) they can probably do those, as well.

Comment

I'd give S.D. a call.
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Yogi Berra was correct.
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
          I'd give S.D. a call.
          I did in fact already send an email, waiting on a reply for now

Comment

Go to specialty fastener in your area. They may very well have something that will work for you. These sorts of screws aren't just made for guitars. They'll have something, even if you need to cut them shorter a little.
            http://www.lonephantom.com
            http://www.seymourduncan.com/blog/author/stephen/

Comment

Try Ace Hardware, they have an amazing selection of fasteners. Even chrome plated!
              Where Words Fail, Music Speaks
              If a positive attitude is a Magnet for positive results, what type positive attitude sounds best, A2, A5, UOA5, A8, C8, or?

Comment

Am I in the right forum? I thought I was in pickups not classifieds.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Am I in the right forum? I thought I was in pickups not classifieds.

Hes asking for help where to buy its not really an ad... its appropriate enough
                  "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
                  you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Working...
                  X