banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Vintage Blues SH-1 59' set (neck and bridge) the same as the SH-1 59'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Vintage Blues SH-1 59' set (neck and bridge) the same as the SH-1 59'?

Stupid question but are they the same? I've seen online where I can get the SH-1 59' for about $72.00 (in black) or $90.00 (nickel plated) each.

But I also see that there is a set of SH-1 59's (neck & bridge in black) for $130.00. I've looked at the specs and they seem the same to me (noob). I'm kinda curious as to why it is so much cheaper?

Re: Are the Vintage Blues SH-1 59' set (neck and bridge) the same as the SH-1 59'?

Slight discount for buying the set together, appears to me.

Comment

Re: Are the Vintage Blues SH-1 59' set (neck and bridge) the same as the SH-1 59'?

Originally posted by Zak99b5 View Post
      Slight discount for buying the set together, appears to me.
      That's what I'm thinking... just seemed a little odd that only a couple of sets are sold like that and not all of them... Maybe they can be but I only saw a couple of sets sold that way. And I didn't see the nickel plated (covered) pickups... Only the black pups were sold as a set which is why I questioned it.

Comment

Are the Vintage Blues SH-1 59' set (neck and bridge) the same as the SH-1 59'?

Uncovered pups are always cheaper than covered. They should be the exact same pups, otherwise.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
        X