banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I attempted to post pictures of my newly installed Pearly Gates in my Gibson SGJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I attempted to post pictures of my newly installed Pearly Gates in my Gibson SGJ

Pretty damn complicated to upload pictures and my jpeg was invalid. Whatever. Anyway, these pups sound amazing. Loving the neck tones.

Re: Well I attempted to post pictures of my newly installed Pearly Gates in my Gibson

How about some Sound Clips....... That will be even better !..... Right ?...

Comment

Re: Well I attempted to post pictures of my newly installed Pearly Gates in my Gibson

yeh they kick ass. Except today i'm grumpy cos somehow my bridge PG has decided to go microphonic.
      "Technique is really the elimination of the unneccessary ... it is a constant effort to avoid any personal impediment or obstacle to acheive the smooth flow of energy and intent"
      Yehudi Menuhin

Comment

My buddy bought one of these, and I played the LPJ at the store. GREAT paying guitars! Just don't like the pickups

Comment

Working...
        X