banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seymour Duncan Pickup Samples (half do not work?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seymour Duncan Pickup Samples (half do not work?)

I've noticed that when I try and listen to the Seymour Duncan samples listed that maybe one out of three of the single coils (for strat) are not working and for humbuckers it's even worse, maybe as much as one out of two samples do not work. Does Seymour Duncan have another way of letting potential customers hear (and choose from) his many pickups? I am most especially interested in single coils for strats and also humbuckers. The sounds that do come up are okay, great overall website and just wondering why no recordings of many of his pickups in that selection section?

Thanks!

Re: Seymour Duncan Pickup Samples (half do not work?)

PS I have to keep going to YouTube to try and find the pickups I'm interested in and do find many but not all there. The problem is they are not compared with the same guitars and players etc and I'd prefer to just listen on the Seymour Duncan site, narrow down my selection, then go to YouTube and listen to the many different recordings that might be there. Seems like not to hard of a problem to fix here so have to ask if anyone knows the reason?

Comment

Many do not work (on the website). Need to listen on youtube or elsewhere.

Comment

You could always buy this.

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post

Checked it out, a great alternative thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Diminished Triad View Post
            Checked it out, a great alternative thank you!
            Awesome!! I'm glad that helped.

Comment

Working...
            X