Single coil Pup to replace Lil Screamin Demon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Single coil Pup to replace Lil Screamin Demon

Thanks and I hadn't really planned on putting in a Push pull pot but I might make it a upgrade. I think I'm set on the QP since it will do well with 500k pots but I still wanted to know if I need RW/RP or no?

As for the 5 way switch it would be setup
    1.bridge
    2.bridge/middle
    3.middle
    4.middle/neck
    5.neck

If I install a push pull or a push push knob it would be the vol knob and would split the two buckers and coil tap the QP when engaged and go back to normal when disengaged.
    Originally posted by KBliss
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
    Originally posted by trevorus
    The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

Dimarzio virtual solo could work. I have a white one. Looking for a cream lil demon if u would like to trade.
      nobody loves me but my mama... and she could be jivin' too.

Comment

Originally posted by tubecrunch View Post
        Dimarzio virtual solo could work. I have a white one. Looking for a cream lil demon if u would like to trade.
        Mines black sorry
        WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Make sure you spend more time playing than you do on this forum. That's our sickness.
        The revolutionaries become the bureaucrats the day after the revolution is over...

Comment

If I wanted to use the push pull pot to coil split and coil tap all 3 pups when engaged will this diagram work? Also will it work with a Push Push pot the same?

Comment

Yea
            This is exactly coil split - it will work,

Something additional:
            __________________________________________________ ____________________________
            Now I have a question to You: do you really use the midle - Bridge or middle or middle - Neck,
            Im asking cause with coil spliting the Bridge and Neck sounds together just PERFECT!!
            taking in consideration your standard and coil split:
            -------------------------------------------
            As for the 5 way switch it would be setup
            1.bridge
            2.bridge/middle
            3.middle
            4.middle/neck
            5.neck
            ------------------------------------------
            there is no posibility to do this.

I would recomend to remove one of the system 2, 3, 4 and put the Bridge - Neck (together),
            without coil spliting it is a humbucker both - like a normal H-H system
            with coil spiling it is a single both - supersound S-S (has something from tele - and it is super for rifes and chords Keith Ritchards, David Gilimour, Harrision from the Beatles, Jeff Beck... many others)
            Also Yngwie (if I remember good) use a strat where normal middle neck S-S wiring was changed to bridge neck S-S wiring. Outstanding
            But it is only my way of making an extraordinary sound.
            Regards,
            Peter
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Best Regards:
            Peter (KnifeR)

RazemRock - let's create the community for Guitar Geeks

Facebook Funpage
            YouTube
            Blog

Comment

Working...
            X