Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Shop Arrival (1)

Congrats man!! details!!!

I shot a quick "unboxing" video for my YouTube channel this morning. hope it's OK to share....

I do an "unboxing" of a new Seymour Duncan Custom Shop bridge pickup I ordered from MJ herself.

Rock on!!

Comment

Originally posted by PeterJCruz View Post
      Congrats man!! details!!!

I shot a quick "unboxing" video for my YouTube channel this morning. hope it's OK to share....

I do an "unboxing" of a new Seymour Duncan Custom Shop bridge pickup I ordered from MJ herself.

Rock on!!
      This is great, and may I ask who is MJ and is she really the best of SD? Good to know...
      And with the custom shop you just pick something on their listing in the products section and ask them to do more with your selection?
      Hope I'm not missing too much! Thanks for any info you can share...

Comment

When they came up with the concept of MoJo, it was based on MJ. I believe she was doing production winds back in the day, but is so good at putting ideas for tone into the practical reality that she's the queen of the custom shop.

Typically speaking, you can check out the custom shop area of the web site and then call, get to the CS and place your order. Or if you like a regular model but want it a little different, MJ can tweak it to make it happen. Or if there is something that you can describe to her, she can do that too.

BTW, Cruz, I ordered a zebra RTM and a zebra Dokken. I think that puts me up to eight CS pups. She kept trying to talk me into the current El Diablo, but I've been curious about the original El Diablo.

Sent from my armored space station using Tapatalk on iPad

Comment

Nice!!! Color me jealous.

MJ is well regarded for her great skill in winding pickups and magic. She's pretty much Seymour's right hand.

Comment

I'm a total believer in the power of MJ and the Custom Shop to make amazing pickups. I received my set several weeks ago and am the happiest I've ever been with how my guitar responds and sounds. Totally worth it.

Comment

Working...
            X