• Dat Tone!!!!

Les Paul into a Marshall! sooo sexy.....t tops to I might add

2015 Knaggs Steve Stevens SSC T2
    Majik Box Doug Aldrich "Rocket Fuel"
    Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Re: Dat Tone!!!!

Meh. I'll sell you a pair.
    Originally posted by Bad City
    He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
      Meh. I'll sell you a pair.
      Thanks Ace, but I think I might go with a '59b or something. lol its cheaper haha
      Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

Meh - that video stinks like Aceman's finger.

Who am I kidding??? Sounds great!!!!

Comment

No way . T-Tops are amazing. Creamy Smooth whipped topping goodenss, yet they really have a tough rude attidute when ya dig in, rather like the '59.
          I obsessed for months about what to put in the neck of my Flying V with the bridge being a Pearly gates/Antiquities hybrid. The answer was right under my nose- the Seymour Duncan 59. I Put the '59 in finally in the neck , and I ain't never looking back. Brings out the very beast in my JMP.
          Last edited by MetalManiac; 05-20-2013, 05:40 PM.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
            No way . T-Tops are amazing. Creamy Smooth whipped topping goodenss, yet they really have a tough rude attidute when ya dig in, rather like the '59.
            I obsessed for months about what to put in the neck of my Flying V with the bridge being a Pearly gates/Antiquities hybrid. The answer was right under my nose- the Seymour Duncan 59. I Put the '59 in finally in the neck , and I ain't never looking back. Brings out the very beast in my JMP.
            how does the '59 compare to a t top bridge?? you said smooth and creamy......that makes me think of an AIIP
            Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Caruana View Post
              how does the '59 compare to a t top bridge?? you said smooth and creamy......that makes me think of an AIIP
              Exactly! AIIp..But I mean in the neck. I wasnt all that thrilled about the bridge T-top; the Custom 5 was greater, as was the Brobucker. This was with a Walnut SG, and its been awhile, and Im not really one of the guys who are pickup gurus here.
              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

I actually found a website of a guy that makes t top replicas and such. I came across it by chance, never heard of them before

Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

Working...
                X