Suhr Aldrich neck??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suhr Aldrich neck??

Ive got an aldrich bridge pup that is pretty nice.. Who has played the neck version? What do you think of the neck one?
    Also, where is the best place to get them? I bought my bridge a long time ago and cant recall where I got it..
    Thanks
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Re: Suhr Aldrich neck??

no one has used one? if so, how is it?
    Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

super smooth top end, thick mids and a very tight bottom. Reads around 9k. Pure, liquid lead sex tone. I loved the set I had in my old lester
      2015 Knaggs Steve Stevens SSC T2
      Majik Box Doug Aldrich "Rocket Fuel"
      Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

I don't remember where I got mine either
        Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

The Music Zoo stocks them. I have always wanted to try the Aldrich set. I have heard nothing but amazing things about them.

Cole
          Budda Superdrive II 30, 45, V40, Baby Budda| H&K Duotone | Laney GH100L | Peters Halo/Hydra | Rivera M100 | |Rocktron Vendetta 100 | VHT Pittbull 100/CL]

Comment

I loved them too. The only thing people complain about, is the fact that are super "tight" in the lows and mids. They have a very focused feel to them that some people don't like
            Majik Box Filthy Lucre

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Caruana View Post
              I loved them too. The only thing people complain about, is the fact that are super "tight" in the lows and mids. They have a very focused feel to them that some people don't like
              Seems like this would be a good thing. You dont want it to be flubby

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
              X