Help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please!

I recently bought some SD Jazzmaster Antiquity 1s for my J Mascis Squier JM and they came with no covers. Can anybody tell me definitively if they will fit under the existing (Squier) pickup covers?

I've heard the sizing can vary y'see. If they won't, where can I get some covers that will fit the Antiquities?

Thanks in advance!

Alex.

Re: Help please!

No one...?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

We have one at the office and they fit, but juuuuust barely. It takes a little muscle to get them in. However, the change in tone is pretty awesome.

This guitar in general by the way is unbelieveable! A few of us decided we needed to buy our own.
        Last edited by Scott Marceau; 06-17-2013, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Finally! Thanks Scott!

A couple more questions though, if you'd be so kind...

- Is it worth changing the electronics (and volume/tone pot values)? Would it make much difference?
          - Is it worth changing the bridge? Both the Staytrem and Mastery (M2 for the SQJMJM?) seem great. (Price isn't really an issue as I'd rather just save up for something if it's worth it.)

Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
          X