banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does SD make an aged nickel pickup cover that can be fitted over their non covered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does SD make an aged nickel pickup cover that can be fitted over their non covered

pickups?

or is there one on the market anyone can suggest? I currently have a black jazz and a zebra bridge and I may want to throw covers on them. I don't want a shiny cover, just a dull nickel. Can anyone make any recommendations?

Re: Does SD make an aged nickel pickup cover that can be fitted over their non covere

There are many on ebay.
    https://www.rockstockpedals.com/

Comment

Re: Does SD make an aged nickel pickup cover that can be fitted over their non covere

Or maybe call the toll free number on the website and ask for cust serv to see if they can help.

Sent from my armored space station using Tapatalk on iPad

Comment

Originally posted by phred View Post
        There are many on ebay.
        Do I need to be concerned about it fitting, or will any humbucker cover work?

Comment

Originally posted by theycallmegio View Post
          Do I need to be concerned about it fitting, or will any humbucker cover work?
          Yes you do need to make sure it will fit. Not all covers are the same size.
          Band: www.colouredanimal.com
          Twitter: www.twitter.com/mrperki
          Blorg: mrperki.tumblr.com

Read my Seymour Duncan blog posts

Comment

Originally posted by ratherdashing View Post
            Yes you do need to make sure it will fit. Not all covers are the same size.
            Just to clarify SD's covers will work on their pickups.

RS guitar works makes good looking covers and they should work.

Luke
            “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

just make sure to get the right spacing. duncan has three. neck, bridge and trembucker.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
                just make sure to get the right spacing. duncan has three. neck, bridge and trembucker.
                It should read SH, Trembucker and P-90.

In the SH format, neck and bridge are referred to their position optimisation of the wind, not the polepiece spread, which is the same, 49.2mm.

HTH,

Comment

Working...
                X