I've got a confession...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a confession...

I still haven't installed my Brobucker from the original forum run from 5 or 6 years ago. :O

I've forgotten, what are the specs on it? (Mine is the covered Gibson spaced one) What would you think about pairing it in a LP with a Slash APHII also in aged nickel? (guitar already has JP Wiring)
    Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Re: I've got a confession...

its 10k and will kick ass in the bridge of a lp

Comment

Originally posted by PFDarkside View Post
      I still haven't installed my Brobucker from the original forum run from 5 or 6 years ago. :O
      Okay, so uh... whatcha waiting for? ; )

Comment

To be honest I got it right after I installed a Custom/59 combo in the LP, and I've got nothing to complain about! I was unpacking boxes of guitar stuff after my move and I found the Brobucker. Kind of an "oh yeah!" moment...
        Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Blasphemy!
          Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

If you arent using it, it would fit perfect in Melissa.. (my Blue Lp) Ill pm you my Address.. Glad to be of service..

How is the custom/fiddy9 in the LP? I love the one I have in my Charvel
            Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
              If you arent using it, it would fit perfect in Melissa.. (my Blue Lp) Ill pm you my Address.. Glad to be of service..

How is the custom/fiddy9 in the LP? I love the one I have in my Charvel
              Just to clarify its a Custom bridge, 59 neck. I like the Custom a lot, but I'm curious how the Brobucker sounds.
              Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Working...
              X