Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just picked up my first JBJ

Originally posted by lazyfinger View Post
    No I only described what it was. But since you brought up a good point, I responded to the SD email with a link for pictures. Hopefully it won't change their view.
    agreed. hope you have the real deal and didn't get ripped off. that label on the back looks like it's pretty solid and not been tampered with.

my concern would be how 'new' it looks for something that could be around 25 years old. also try to reach out to Scott Miller, if you haven't already. maybe there's some additional indicator about the construction that can help them nail it down.

Comment

How would I get in touch with Scott?
      Keith Merrow was very nice on responding to my query.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyfinger View Post
        How would I get in touch with Scott?
        Keith Merrow was very nice on responding to my query.
        Call, get to the operator and ask for Scott Miller. Bickety-bam and it's done.

Sent from my armored space station using Tapatalk on iPad

Comment

Very cool! congrats! I bought a JBJ once too. Came attached to my Kramer Pacer. hee hee great pup!!
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

None of my 80's Duncan pickups have logos. I only have 5 of them now... haha ;o)

To really blow your mind... MY R8 Les Paul has an 80's DDJ reverse zebra in bridge and an 80's JBJ reverse zebra in the neck.

Comment

Working...
            X