X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender 52 tele w SD antiquity ii bridge out of phase problem

hey !
    greethings from Turkey !
    i just installed my sd antiquiry bridge on my 52 avri tele .
    but it sounds out of phase on middle possition.

any solitions about it ?

i searched forums , they says switch de neck pickup wires,

thanks a lot

ümitcan

Re: Fender 52 tele w SD antiquity ii bridge out of phase problem

You are better off switching the bridge pickup wires, BUT....you must make sure that the baseplate stays grounded, which means switching the little jumper wire coming off the ground lead to the baseplate to the other wire.

Or to make it simpler to understand, just cut that jumper and solder a 3rd wire to the baseplate and ground it on the back of one of the pots.
    Generic signature line.

Comment

so i didnt got it clearly, sorry for my poor english.

should i switch the wires of SD ?

i m not sure about the base plate grounded?

İ thought sd antiquity pickups stays grounded from factory,

i didnt grounded anything

can you explain more detailed please ?

Comment

You can switch the wires on either pickup, but any baseplate or cover that is connected to ground would have to be grounded in the new scheme, too.

If your baseplate in the bridge pickup is grounded and the cover in the neck pickup is, too, then you should switch whichever looks easier to re-do.

Comment

so im gonna switch the cables of my fender neck pup , and my fender pups ground right ?

or ,

this link says , broke the (bridge) antiquity's ground. and switch cables, and make new connection between tone pot and telecaster bridge ?

Comment

YEAH im quite perfect noob

Comment

You need to switch the leads on either one of them.

And whatever metal piece might be grounded needs to stay grounded (which requires moving it to the other lead).

Comment

Turkish/Türkçe:

Aşamasında değiştirmek için bir Tele Kablo Toplayıcı (Alttan Görünüşü Tele Leap Pikap) 1 Kesme küçük köprü-tel (kırmızı ok) lehimlenen alt plaka. (Bağlantı kesik) 2. Siyah kablo 3-yollu anahtar, ve beyaz kablo. 3. Köprünün emin olun ile topraklanmış ayrı bir kablo---bunun için: bir parça tel bir ucunu ve lehim alt ses pot. Bu çalışma, diğer ucunu iletken kablo toplayıcı bu kavite.

Veya ters siyah ve beyaz telleri ağzı toplayıcı, ama yapmanız gerekebilir, ağzı kapağı taşlanabilir. Kesim ile bunu çıplak kablo (köprü) bulunan "c" noktasında ve lehim yeni bir kablo "A'.

Arabic/العربية:

لتغيير المرحلة "انتعاشا يؤدي تيلي" (أسفل طريقة العرض من تيلي قفزة صغيرة) 1 قطع صغيرة الطائر-السلك (السهم الأحمر) التي هي ملحوم إلى أسفل لوحة. (تأكد من أن الاتصال كسر) 2. قم بتوصيل السلك الأسود إلى 3-طريقة التبديل، وتوصيل السلك الأبيض الأرض. 3. جعل التأكيد يستند الجسر مع سلك منفصلة---للقيام بذلك: يأخذ قطعة من الأسلاك ولحام أحد أطرافها إلى الجزء السفلي من وعاء التخزين. تشغيل الجانب الآخر من تلك الأسلاك في بيك آب زمام المبادرة لأن التجويف. قطاع حوالي بوصة واحدة من العزل من نهاية السلك. ضع نهاية المكشوفة من تلك الأسلاك على رأس الهيئة على الغيتار، والمسمار الجسر إلى أسفل على أعلى من ذلك. (بعض القيثارات الفعل سيكون هذا السلك في المكان. سوف اتصل السلك الجسر المعدني وإنشاء اتصال أرضية للجسر والسلاسل.

أو يمكنك الرجوع إلى الخلف
                بالأبيض والأسود الأسلاك على
                عنقه، ولكن قد يكون من أرضي ثانية عنق الغطاء. في ذلك بقطع أسلاك مكشوفة أسلاك التوصيل) يقع في
                "ج" و اللحام أسلاك جديدة إلى "أ".

English:

To Change The Phase of a Tele Lead Pickup
                (Bottom View of Tele Leap Pickup)

1 Cut the small jumper-wire (red arrow) that is soldered to the bottom plate. (make sure the connection is broken)

2. Connect the black wire to the 3-way switch, and connect the white wire to ground.

3. Make sure the bridge is grounded with a separate wire---to do this: Take a piece of wire and solder one end of it to the bottom of the volume pot. Run the other end of that wire into the lead pickup of that cavity. Strip about one inch of insulation from the end of the wire. Place the exposed end of that wire on top of the guitar's body, and screw the bridge down on top of it. (some guitars will already have this wire in place. The metal bridge will contact the wire and create a ground connection for the bridge and strings.

Or you can reverse the black and white wires for the neck pickup, but you might have to reground the neck cover as well. You do this by cutting the bare wire (jumper wire) located at "c" and solder a new wire to "A'.
                Last edited by Myaccount876; 07-08-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X