banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ibanes HSH pups (cool rails particularly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ibanes HSH pups (cool rails particularly)

I have an ibanez S370DX, with a 59N that I'm keeping in, but I'm changing the bridge and the middle pickups. I'm thinking about putting the dimebucker in the bridge, and a cool rails (neck) in the middle. does anyone else have the cool rails in a mahogany guitar (particularly an ibanez)? do you guys think it would sound good? I'm going to use it for blues, mainly, but probably a lot of clean work too.

Re: Ibanes HSH pups (cool rails particularly)

The Cool Rails is always a good choice.

Comment

for pickups as hot as the N and B you've chosen, you could even use a hot rails in the middle, if you want it to be able to 'keep up' ... but the cool rails would also be a great choice .. i bet you'll dig it

good luck
      t4d
      gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

if you're goping for blues mainly why not a 59 bridge?

i like the 59 in the bridge and neck, very very versatile

Comment

Working...
        X