No announcement yet.

Blog: One Man's Quest to Get the Tone in his Head into a Custom Built Pickup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog: One Man's Quest to Get the Tone in his Head into a Custom Built Pickup

Click here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	76176_10151306979649261_1653236299_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	5829118
    Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
    Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Re: Blog: One Man's Quest to Get the Tone in his Head into a Custom Built Pickup

Victory bro. I'm getting one soon too. Highs and upper mids for fluid, crisp, dynamic, vocal like leads with a big tight low end for girth. Dimebucker blade design for less string pull to add harmonics, a bit of brightness and sustain, with the output equal to or slightly less than a JB. Equally excels in rhythm and lead. Designed for a picky ass guy who is the only guitarist in a heavy metal group who couldn't decide between a JB a Distortion and a Dimebucker, so he wants to take the best aspects of all 3 and mix them together with zero compromises. Thinking a tweaked JB's wind and magnet in a DB's format will do it all, but we'll see when we get the money to order it. He wants to call it the Holy F&@$ Bucker or HFB for short but I like the name Holy Rails a bit better.
    Last edited by Falloffthebonetone; 07-17-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Re: Blog: One Man's Quest to Get the Tone in his Head into a Custom Built Pickup

Very cool! I love the look of the allen head screws!
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
      X