banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does anyone here actually own a black winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone here actually own a black winter?

i want some reviews from actual owners on here. right now im playing with a gibson 500t in my LTD Mh-401nt. it sounds really good, but to be perfectly honest i just really wanna try these pickups out.
    i was hoping someone here might actually own one and can give their opinions on them

Re: does anyone here actually own a black winter?

Originally posted by JonnyDoyle View Post
    i want some reviews from actual owners on here. right now im playing with a gibson 500t in my LTD Mh-401nt. it sounds really good, but to be perfectly honest i just really wanna try these pickups out.
    i was hoping someone here might actually own one and can give their opinions on them
    They'll be the oppossite of a 500t
    DARK ORDER - 'Cold war of the Condor', 'The Violence Continuum' & '5000 Years of Violence' available now.... www.darkorder.com.au

sigpic

"A true Metal-head displays from the heart alone, not by what image is portrayed. For many are around the well, but none are in the spring"

"War is the failure of the human spirit" - A.J.P. Taylor

Comment

That'd be a 0.002g

Comment

My BW set showed up yesterday, but I won't install them until I order the pots, cap, ect I want to install at the same time. Coincidentally, they will be replacing the 500T & 496R in my Explorer.

If you look here: https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...eedback-so-far , Dahla chimed in and posted a some clips of his Explorer with BWs in it.

When I get mine installed, I'll post up some stuff in a new thread.
        Wanted: 1982 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Serial Number 82232531.

Comment

Working...
        X