ISO P'up suggestions ala: DeArmond Goldtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO P'up suggestions ala: DeArmond Goldtones

I have a few DeArmonds with the Goldtone pickups as well as a few other DeArmonds with original p'ups that I really dig. Something (to my ear any way) about the punch/twang/clarity/articulation combo that I enjoy.

I recently picked up a Korean made DeArmond 75 for a smidge under $100. The guitar is immaculate and in pristine shape but the electronics were swapped out and Washburn humbucker p'ups were installed.

My question is: Can anyone suggest pickups (other than DeArmond) that I can obtain and place inside my new/old guitar to give me a similar yet different sound?

I was considering P-Rails with Triple Shots but not being an expert I thought it beneficial to open this question up to those far more in the know than me.

Thanks in advance

JG3
    NJ Chapter President of G.A.S.....it's an addiction I will never seek a cure from!

Re: ISO P'up suggestions ala: DeArmond Goldtones

Bueller...........Bueller......?
    NJ Chapter President of G.A.S.....it's an addiction I will never seek a cure from!

Comment

Re: ISO P'up suggestions ala: DeArmond Goldtones

bump

Comment

Working...
      X